I've created this wiki to serve as my own personal public knowledge base. It is where I keep documentation and notes related to my projects, career, and life more generally. My own little Wikipedia.
Ideally, I (or you, in some cases) will be able to come to this page and in less than three clicks find an answer (or link to an answer) to any question related to me or what I do.
- Why Scrum?
- I just became a manager or team lead. What should I do?
- Habitual Excellence: The Workplace According to Paul O' Neill
- Salary Negotiations
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Or tit-for-tat.
- Limit stress and keep it simple.
- Skip dinner (or eat a light one).
2018.09.01 Reorganized this page around general principles I have been using in professional practice as outlined here.
2018.08.30 Joined r/unstirredpaint.
2018.08.13 I have a positive experience on a Stack Exchange site.
2018.05.07 Doing Good 2018 Conference in Austin, TX.
2018.05.05 Sister's wedding in Maui, HI.